Please fill out the form below completely
- EVENT DATE: June 23 and 24, 2018.
- Mandatory Riders Meeting 8:00 a.m.
- Rider Check-in 8:30 a.m.
- Competition begins 9:00 a.m. sharp
- Riders must be prepared to spend the entire day at the beach.
- Sea Bright Municipal Beach, NJ (1167 Ocean Ave., Sea Bright NJ for GPS)
- ENTRY FEES:
- Competing in both
- and the
- is allowed & encouraged. The
- is a cash contest where riders compete for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place cash awards. To be eligible to compete in the
- ($50), you MUST ALSO BE REGISTERED AS AN AMATEUR ($35).
- If you are not a current member of SKIM USA, an
additional $20 fee
- will be required. Please be sure to select this option below (left column) if you are not a current SKIM USA member.
Entry Selection Cost (+ SKIM USA Membership) Cost (existing SKIM USA Members) Amateur $55 ($35 + $20) $35 Amateur AND Semi-Pro $105 ($35 + $50 + $20) $85 Pro $120 ($100 + $20) $100
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER: June 21, (that’s in-hand by midnight).
Late entries will be accepted along with a $10 late fee until NOON June 22. *** BEACH ENTRIES ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.