Registration NOW OPEN
Skimboarders of all ages, from beginners to professionals, gather for this annual action-packed event to show off their skills, and compete for prizes and cash.
The SkimBash, held in Sea Bright, NJ (June and September), is the premier Pro/Am skimboarding contest on the Jersey Shore.
- September 21-22, 20189
- Mandatory Riders Meeting 8:00 a.m.
- Rider Check-in 8:30 a.m.
- Competition begins 9:00 a.m. sharp
- Riders must be prepared to spend the entire day at the beach.
- Sea Bright, New Jersey
(1167 Ocean Avenue, behind Boro hall).
Cost to Compete
- $20 Jersey Shore Skim Camp Customer
- $35 – Amateur
- $50 Semi-Pro Heat (Cash Contest)
- Amateurs (only) can opt to enter the SemiPro Heat where monies collected go into a pot and riders compete for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place cash prizes.
- $100 – Pro
*** Competing in both Amateur and the Semi-Pro Heat is allowed & encouraged. To be eligible to compete in the Semi-Pro Heat ($50), you MUST ALSO BE REGISTERED AS AN AMATEUR ($35).
- September 6, midnight (that’s in-hand by midnight.)
*** Beach entries will be accepted with a $10 late entry fee, please arrive early.